Skylon Tower Observation Deck Ticket
Standing at a height of 775 feet, the observation deck provides a panoramic view of the falls, the cityscape, and the vast expanse of nature.
The Skylon Tower Observation Deck ticket offers a breathtaking view of Niagara Falls and its beauty.
With its floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor observation deck, you can immerse yourself in this natural wonder’s sights and sounds.
The Skylon Tower Observation deck ticket is valid for entry within seven days of the reserved date.
The tower also has a dining area where visitors can enjoy a meal while enjoying the stunning views.
During your visit, enjoy a lavish meal at the Revolving Dining Room and the Summit Suite Buffet restaurants inside the Skylon Tower.
Once inside, visitors can start the tour on an exterior, glass-enclosed elevator to reach the top of the observation deck.
After reaching the top of the observation tower at Niagara Falls, you get a 360-degree extensive view of the city and the falls.
You will admire aerial views of the Niagara River, Great Gorge, American Falls, and Horseshoe Falls.
Its unique location and stunning views make it a popular destination for tourists and locals.
We also recommend visiting Niagara Falls at night to cherish the Illuminations and enjoy the seasonal fireworks display at the falls.
Overall, the Skylon Tower is a must-see attraction for Niagara Falls!
This Skylon Tower Observation Deck ticket includes:
- Access to the 236-meter high indoor and outdoor observation deck
- Single admission ticket with a flexible-date ticket
- An elevator ride to the top of the Skylon tower
|Ticket Price (C$)
|Adult ticket (13+ years)
|Child ticket (4 to 12 years)
|Infant ticket (upto 3 years)
Things to remember
- Tickets have no expiration date and are only valid during the season’s opening hours.
- The redemption policy is flexible, so you can come within seven days of your booked ticket date to best fit your travel plans and the weather.
- During peak season (June to August), lineups may occur at the check-in ticket counter and elevator. Visit before 11 am or after 3 pm for the best experience.
- Children under the age of four are admitted free of charge.
- Bring your passport if you travel from the United States, as you will need it to enter Canada to enjoy this attraction.
Featured Image: Twitter.com