Niagara Falls Zipline ticket
The Niagara Falls Zipline ticket offers an exhilarating and unique way to experience the natural wonder of Niagara Falls.
Soar through the air and feel the adrenaline rush as you zip across the stunning landscape, taking in breathtaking views of the falls and surrounding area.
Enjoy panoramic views of the Niagara River Gorge, the American Falls and the mighty Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
Get 360-degree unobstructed panoramic views and let your senses soar amidst a breathtaking tapestry of nature’s grandeur.
This thrilling adventure is perfect for adrenaline junkies and nature lovers, providing an unforgettable experience that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to see Niagara Falls from a new perspective!
As you fly towards the impressive Canadian Horseshoe Falls, you will experience the majestic power of nature.
Experience the most thrilling and adrenaline-pumping zipline ride with this wildplay Niagara Falls Zipline to the Falls ticket.
The best part of this ride is that you will get a Horseshoe Falls Landing Deck, where you can click some awesome pictures with the majestic view of the falls.
Before your visit, you must submit an online waiver to benefit from exclusive express admission.
Zipline Niagara Falls Canada ticket is valid for one day.
The Niagara Falls Zipline ticket includes:
- Safety instructions about the experience
- Comfort harness and a safety helmet
- Shuttle service that returns the guests from the landing area of the Zipline
|Adult ticket (7+ years)
Things to remember
- All tours are contingent on favorable weather and availability.
- After booking, the local operator will email you your tour time slot.
- Each participant must submit an online waiver before arrival to take advantage of the exclusive express admission.
- Your tour time may change from the time specified due to available time slots.
- Avoid crowds during peak season (June to August) by visiting before 11 am or after 4 pm.
- The minimum age requirement for this experience is 7 years.
- The maximum weight requirement is around 275 lbs.
Featured Image: Niagarafallstourism.com