Niagara Falls Highlights Tour
This tour offers a unique perspective of the falls, allowing you to witness their majestic power and beauty up close.
The Niagara Falls Highlights Tour is an incredible opportunity to explore the breathtaking beauty and natural wonders of Niagara Falls.
From the iconic Maid of the Mist boat ride to the thrilling Cave of the Winds experience, this tour has unforgettable moments and stunning views.
Join us as we embark on a journey to discover the hidden gems and must-see attractions of the American side of Niagara Falls.
On this four-hour sightseeing tour of Niagara’s American side, you’ll see and experience the best of Niagara Falls.
The Niagara Falls American side highlights tour begins at Niagara Falls State.
This ticket includes admission to Niagara Falls State Park, Goat Island, Niagara Falls Observation Tower, Cave of the Winds, Bridal Veil Falls and Whirlpool State Park.
To get to the Cave of the Winds viewing platform, a few feet away from the thunderous flow of the falls, take an elevator down into the Niagara Gorge.
Learn about Niagara Falls with this tour that takes you to state parks, islands, power plants, and much more!
With this fascinating Maid of the Mist tour, you can witness the mystical beauty of Niagara Falls up close.
Throughout the tour, there will be stops at all prime viewing spots, including Goat Island and the Cave of the Winds Boardwalk.
You can watch how the impressive rapids on the lower Niagara River form one of the biggest whirlpools in the entire globe.
This Niagara Falls Highlights Tour ticket includes:
- 4 to 5-hour guided tour of a hydroelectric plant, Maid of the Mist boat ride, entrance to the Cave of the Winds, and the Prospect Point Observation Tower
- Stop at all popular vantage spots for spectacular views of Niagara Falls
- Selected downtown hotel pickup and drop-off within Niagara Falls, New York
- A visit to Goat Island, Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
|Ticket Price ($)
|Adult ticket (13+ years)
|Child ticket (5 to 12 years)
|Infant ticket (up to 4 years)
The address is One Niagara Welcome Center, 360 Rainbow Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USA.
You have the option to head directly to the meeting point, or you can also request a pickup.
This activity ends at the meeting point.
Things to remember
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience starts to receive a complete refund.
- A maximum of 100 people may participate in this tour or activity.
- Good weather is necessary for this tour. You will be given the option of an alternate date or a full refund if it is postponed because of bad weather.
Featured Image: Travelwings.tripadmit.com