Niagara Falls Helicopter Ride & Skylon Lunch
This tour is the perfect way to make lasting memories and see Niagara Falls from a new perspective.
Buy the Niagara Falls Helicopter Ride & Skylon Lunch combination ticket, and experience the thrill of a helicopter ride with a delicious meal at the iconic Skylon Tower.
As you soar above the majestic Niagara Falls, you’ll be treated to breathtaking views of the cascading waterfalls and the surrounding natural beauty.
After your exhilarating flight, you’ll enjoy a delectable lunch at the Skylon Tower.
You can savor various mouthwatering dishes while taking panoramic views of the falls there.
After lunch at the Skylon Tower, take the Journey Behind the Falls to feel the Horseshoe Falls above you.
Take a guided tour of Niagara Falls to see the mighty waterfall from various perspectives, including a 12-minute helicopter ride.
Experience the Canadian side of the falls, which is considered the best place to see both the American and Horseshoe Falls.
During this Niagara Falls Helicopter Ride, get a bird’s-eye view of the falls and whirlpool rapids. From the air, enjoy the breathtaking view of this natural wonder.
Then, from May to November, take the Hornblower Niagara Cruise boat to see the power of Niagara Falls up close.
Visitors can visit the Niagara Fury and the Butterfly Conservatory when the boat cruise is not running.
Enjoy 360-degree views from the Skylon Tower’s observation deck and a spectacular lunch in the revolving dining room.
Finish with a trip behind the iconic Horseshoe Falls. The tour concludes with a safe return to your starting point.
This Niagara Falls Helicopter Ride & Skylon Lunch ticket includes:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A guided tour
- Journey Behind the Falls tour
- Boat ride on the Hornblower Niagara Cruise from May to November, or visit the Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara’s Fury from December to April.
- Helicopter flight
- Admission to the Skylon Tower Observation deck
- Lunch in the Skylon Tower’s Revolving Dining Room
|Adult ticket (13+ years)
|Child ticket (5 to 12 years)
|Infant ticket (upto 4 years)
Things to remember
- From December to April, admission to Niagara’s Fury and the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory will be substituted for the boat cruise.
- This is a small, intimate group tour for about six people.
Featured Image: Toniagara.com