Journey Behind The Falls Ticket
The Journey Behind the Falls ticket offers a unique experience as you venture behind the majestic Niagara Falls.
This self-guided tour allows you to explore tunnels and observation decks that take you to the heart of the falls.
Feel the power of the rushing water as you witness its sheer force from a whole new perspective.
Learn about the history and geology of the falls through informative displays and exhibits along the way.
Take advantage of this opportunity to get up close and personal with one of the world’s most breathtaking natural wonders.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a trip behind the falls to look closely at the cascading water.
With Journey Behind the Falls tickets, you may see the iconic Niagara Falls from the observation deck of the Falls.
The attraction allows visitors to go behind the falls and explore the underground tunnels and observation decks that offer unique views of the falls.
Explore the 130-year-old tunnels carved out of the bedrock by descending 125 feet.
Before you see the Horseshoe Falls, you can already feel their tremendous vibration at this point.
You will learn details about the background and development of the underground halls through the informational signs posted along your route.
Take in the fantastic views of the flowing water by ascending above ground to the observation platform at the base of the falls.
You will also get a poncho to stay dry from the cascading water of Niagara Falls.
The journey to the falls tickets includes
- Entry to an outdoor observation deck at the base of the Horseshoe Falls
- A ride in the elevator to the underground tunnels
- Biodegradable rain poncho
- Entry to the Journey Behind the Falls
|Ticket Price (C$)
|Adult ticket (13+ years)
|Child ticket (6 to 12 years)
|Infant ticket (up to 5 years)
Things to remember
- You can get vehicle parking and there are paid parking lots as well.
- This tour takes place in Canada.
- The lower level of Journey Behind the Falls is closed for the winter season.
- There is vehicle parking and paid parking stations.
- This tour takes place in Canada, not the United States.
- You may have to wait in a queue when exchanging your voucher for a ticket.
- Weapons, sharp objects, alcohol and drugs are not allowed.
What is the Journey Behind the Falls ticket price?
The Journey Behind the Falls ticket’s price for adults is C$27.
For children between 6 to 12 years, the ticket cost is C$18, and kids upto the age of five enter for free.
Featured Image: Attractionsontario.ca